The smell of the Nurturing Health Massage Oil is pleasant, especially in the scope of performing aesthetic or relaxing massages; otherwise, the treatment could be anything but pleasant for the individual.
Benefits of Nurturing Health Massage Oil
- Nurturing Health Massage Oil, in order to be effectively useful for the execution of the manipulations implemented by the masseur, have optimal density and viscosity
- Nurturing Health Massage Oil is easy to apply – and, at the same time, it gets absorbed easily.
- The smell of the Nurturing Health Massage Oil is pleasant, especially in the scope of performing aesthetic or relaxing massages; otherwise, the treatment could be anything but pleasant for the individual.
How to Use Nurturing Health Massage Oil Correctly
The use of Nurturing Health Massage Oil is very simple, but it is necessary to follow some precautions. In particular, the general rule is not to apply the oil directly on the skin of the person being massaged but to pour it in advance on the hands of the masseur who – after slight friction – will apply it on the individual’s body while performing the manipulations.
Another very important precaution is to use the right amount of product: an excessive amount of massage oil, in fact, could hinder the execution of the manipulations rather than facilitate it.
Finally, the Nurturing Health Massage Oil must be chosen on the basis of the needs of the individual and the final effect to be obtained with the massage.
Of course, it is very important not to underestimate the risks associated with using a product of this type. In fact, the appearance of allergic reactions in sensitive individuals following the application of massage oil cannot be excluded. For this reason, before using the product, it would be good to test it on a small portion of the skin.
- Hempseed Oil : Hemp oil is excellent for all skin types, and It doesn’t clog your pores. Hemp oil can also be used to balance oily skin. It can hydrate the skin and regulate its oil production.
- Almond Oil : Almond oil can improve skin tone and complexion. Almond oil is highly emollient. It is an antibacterial, vitamin-A-rich product that can treat and prevent acne.
- Jatamansi Oil : Jatamansi (also known as spikenard) is a natural remedy for skin infections. It also prevents the onset of wrinkles and other problems by its antifungal, antioxidant, and anti-aging properties.
- Brahmi Oil : Brahmi directly onto your skin or via continuous consumption, boosts your melanin pigment in the skin, cleanses the toxins, and rejuvenates cells to improve the skin tone.
- Sesame Oil : Sesame seeds oil can be used to fight sunburns and suntan. It helps prevent the harmful UV rays of the sun from harming your skin . This makes the skin smooth and soft.
- Panchpushp Oil : It gives more uplifting effect when used in chilled form. As floral waters hydrate the skin efficiently, facial tonic mist Panchpushp is apt for normal to dry skin types.