This all-in-one hair oil by Nurturing Health is best for improving your hair’s condition and gives your hair a shiny and beautiful appearance. It’s made of natural and pure ingredients that tackle all hair issues. The oil is safe from adverse effects because it is all natural ingredients. It has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, which encourage the healthy growth of hair strands.
It also nourishes the roots and stops breaking due to split ends. It is best for strengthening your hair and gives you shiny looks. It contains pure natural ingredients that effectively treat all types of hair problems. This oil has no side effects as it is made from 100% natural ingredients.
Who has never dreamed of having long, smooth, strong, shiny, thick hair? Women seem to hold a secret to the beauty of hair. What is this secret? Nurturing Health Hair Oil is made up of natural ingredients as shown below to make your hair healthy: Ylang-ylang oil, Clary sage oil, Grape seed oil, Lemongrass oil, Rosemary oil and Tea tree oil.
Benefits of Nurturing Health Hair Oil
Here are some benefits of head massage with Nurturing Health Hair Oil:
- Stimulates circulation and thus promotes the irrigation of nutrients to the hairline to nourish them well. The hair is thus stronger, and hair loss is markedly reduced.
- Relaxes the entire nervous system
- Soothes migraines and headaches.
- It contributes to general well-being through the secretion of hormones such as oxytocin which decreases anxiety; endorphin, which gives a feeling of euphoria and dopamine, which releases the feeling of pleasure.
- Stimulates the elimination of toxins.
For hair and scalp fitness, you can turn to Nurturing Health hair oils. Our team of doctors and herbalists have come together to create a hair oil preparation with a mixture of plants.
How to Use Nurturing Health Hair Oil Correctly
Apply a generous amount using dropper directly to your scalp. Massage gently on scalp. For better absorption leave preferably overnight or for 60 minutes. Wash and rinse.
- Hemp Seed Oil : Hemp Seed Oil may contain properties that contribute to reduced risks of illnesses like Alzheimer’s disease and cardiovascular disease, though additional research is necessary.
- Clary sage Oil : Clary Sage, also known as Salvia sclarea, contains linalyl acetate and has the most potent anti-stress effect that aids in hair growth.
- Firangi pani Oil : Frangipani has long-lasting hydration properties; its oil protects your hair from UV ray damage and moisturizes your hair, making it smoother and softer.
- Jatamansi Oil : Jasmine oil has moisturizing properties to help prevent hair breakage. It helps keep the hair and scalp hydrated and helps maintain hair’s elasticity.
- Almond Oil : Almond oil is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, which can help your hair and skin, and may lower your threat of certain cancers, cardiovascular complaint, and heart complaint.
- Olive Oil : Olive oil helps eliminate the excessive sebum buildup that slows the growth of hair follicles. Applying regular use of olive oil can make your hair grow longer.
- Bhringraj Oil : Bhringraj Oil increases blood rotation to the crown and roots, which promotes hair growth. This canvas activates the hair follicles, which enhances hair growth.
- Amla Oil : Amla oil is believed to increase hair growth and ward off greying and loss of hair. It helps clean and soften the scalp, which helps reduce hair loss and dandruff.
- False daisy Oil : False daisy, also known as Bhringraj a powerful healing herb, and it’s a great antimicrobial agent that helps promote hair growth.
- Jasmine Oil : Jasmine oil can help keep the skin and hair moisturized, offer a hedge of protection against microbes, and soothe and relax the senses.
- Triphala Oil : Triphala oil works as a powerful tonic for the hair, stimulating the follicles and roots and encourages hair growth.
- Ylang Ylang Oil : Ylang ylang oil can easily balance the oil secretions in your scalp and reduce the wet and oily sensation. It quickly percolates into the underlying layers of your scalp and works to strengthen your hair follicles.
- Grapeseed Oil : Grapeseed oil has the added benefit of being one of the most lightweight oils, so it moisturizes and conditions without weighing hair down and making it oily.
- Lemongrass Oil : Lemongrass oil is a powerful essential oil with many benefits for hair and skin. Applying it to the scalp strengthens hair follicles, controls hair loss, and leaves hair shiny and fresh.
- Rosemary Oil : If you want to improve both hair thickness and hair growth, rosemary oil is a great choice thanks to its ability to improve cellular generation.
- Tea Tree Oil : Tea tree oil can be used on all hair types and textures. How often can you use it: If applying tea tree oil directly to the scalp, use 2-3 times per week.
- Onion Oil : Onion oil is rich in sulfur which prevents breakage, split ends and thinning of hair. Other nutrients present in onion prevents oxidation of hair.